Skip to content
- Band Saw or Scroll saw
- Sanders – Disc, spindle & belt
- Drill Press with 1/8" bit
- Sand paper or emery boards
- Make pattern from print of Shamrock medallion parts by gluing to a piece of cardboard.
- Tape 4 to 6 layers of 1/8" to ¼" plywood together and attach pattern on top.
- Drill 1/8" hole for hanging.
- Cut pattern and wood to shape using saw. Note: cutting four to six pieces at a time makes for smoother edges and speeds up production.
- On next set of parts draw around pattern on wood surface and mark hole center.
- Drill 1/8" hole.
- Saw shape.
- Smooth shape with disc or spindle sander.
- Sand front and back surfaces with a belt sander to smooth and sand edges to remove roughness.
Download pattern here.