Skip to content
- Band Saw or Scroll saw
- Sanders – Disc, Belt or Spindle
- Drill Press with 1/16" bit
- Sand paper or emery boards
- Make pattern from print of Owl by gluing to a piece of cardboard.
- Cut pattern to shape.
- Draw shape on wood surface and locate drill center.
- Saw item from material. Easier cutting will result if you double face tape 4 – 6 pieces of wood together.
- Drill 1/16" hole for hanging.
- Smooth edges with disc or spindle sander
- Sand to ease rough or sharp edges.
Download pattern here.