Skip to content
- Band Saw or Scroll saw
- Sanders – Disc, Belt and Spindle
- Router with 1/8″ round over bit
- Drill Press
- Sand paper or emery boards
- 1/2″ solid wood or plywood.
- 3/16″ solid wood or plywood.
- Make pattern from print of Coyote by gluing to a piece of cardboard. Cut pattern to shape.
- Draw shape on wood surfaces.
- Saw body from 1/2″ lumber (sand sides smooth). Fill any voids, cracks or knot holes with filler.
- Saw 2 legs from 3/16″ wood or plywood.
- Sand curved surfaces with a spindle sander to smooth.
- Round over edges with 1/8″ router bit.
- Sand edges to remove roughness.
- Drill holes for eye with a 1/16″ bit.
- Glue legs to body.
- Draw lines for scarf or paint scarf.
- Rub your hands over the entire vehicle to make sure there are not sharp edges or points. Remove with sandpaper if any are found.
Download pattern here.