Skip to content
- Band Saw or Scroll saw
- Sanders – Disc, belt and spindle sanders
- Router with 1/8" or 1/4" round over bit
- Sand paper
- 2" x 4" and/or 3/4" lumber
- Make pattern from print of Flower by gluing to a piece of cardboard. Cut pattern to shape. Pattern can also be made from mylar or 1/8" masonite.
- Draw shapes on wood surface.
- Saw body from 2" x 4" or 3/4" lumber (sand sides smooth). Fill any voids, cracks or knot holes with filler.
- Sand curved surfaces with an orbital sander to smooth.
- Smooth all sharp edges with a 1/8" or 1/4" round over bit .
- Rub your hands over the entire flower to make sure there are not sharp edges or points. Remove with sandpaper if any are found.
Download pattern here.