Skip to content
- Band Saw or Scroll saw
- Sanders – Orbital and band
- Router with round-over bit
- Drill Press
- Sand paper or emery boards
- 1/4” thick wood or plywood for wings
- 3/4" wood for fuselage
- Make full size patterns from print of mini-Airplane parts by gluing to a piece of cardboard. Cut pattern to shape. Draw shape on wood surface and locate various drill centers.
- Saw items from the specified material thicknesses.
- Sand to ease rough or sharp edges. Taper edges of wings as noted.
- Rub your hands over the entire vehicle to make sure there are not sharp edges or points. Remove with sandpaper if any are found.
Download pattern here.