This toy pattern includes a multi-page PDF. Please be sure to download and print the attached toy pattern at the bottom of this page along with these instructions.
- Table saw
- Sand paper
- Router and chamfer or rounder-over bit (optional)
- Finishing oil (optional)
- 3⁄4” x 3 3⁄4” x 20 1⁄2” board
- If needed, thickness plane board to 3⁄4”
- Cut a 6 1⁄2” length and laminate it to the right portion of the board (to make it 1 1⁄2” thick)
- Cut pieces per included table or guide
- Sand and rout a 1/16” chamfer on all edges
- Make box with mitered corners and rabbited bottom fitting into groove. Add keys to miters.