Skip to content
- Band Saw or Scroll saw
- Sanders – Disc, Belt or Spindle
- Router with 1/8″ round over bit
- Drill Press with 1/16″ bit
- Sand paper or emery boards
- Make pattern from print of Cat by gluing to a piece of cardboard.
- Cut pattern to shape.
- Draw shape on wood surface and locate drill center.
- Saw item from material. Easier cutting will result if you double face tape 4 – 6 pieces of wood together.
- Drill 1/16″ hole for hanging.
- Smooth edges with disc or spindle sander
- Round over edges with 1/8″ roundover bit.
- Sand to ease rough or sharp edges.
- Rub your hands over the entire assembly to make sure there are not sharp edges or points. Remove with sandpaper if any are found.
Download pattern here.