Skip to content
- Band Saw or Scroll saw
- Sanders – Disc, Belt and spindle
- Router with 1/4" or 1/8" round over bit
- Drill Press
- Sand paper or emery boards
- Make pattern from print of Love sign by gluing to a piece of cardboard or hardboard. Cut pattern to shape.
- Draw shape on wood surfaces.
- Saw from 3/4" lumber (sand sides smooth). Fill any voids, cracks or knot holes with filler.
- Drill a holes to start interior letter cut outs.
- Cut pattern to shape. It can be cut as 4 separate letters that nest together or as one block with the letters connected to eachother.
- Sand curved surfaces with a disc or belt sander to smooth.
- Round over edges with 1/8" or ¼" router bit.
- Sand edges to remove roughness.
- Rub your hands over the entire vehicle to make sure there are not sharp edges or points. Remove with sandpaper if any are found.
- Paint if desired.
Download pattern here.