- Band or Scroll saw
- Sanders – Disc, belt, and spindle sanders
- Router with 1/8" round over bit
- Drill Press
- Sand paper or emery boards
- 1/2" plywood for legs
- This is a 5 layer toy. Make patterns for the Head-body-Tail, Hips (2) and Legs (4) from print of Dinosaur by gluing to a piece of cardboard. Cut pattern to shape
- Draw shapes on wood surfaces.
- Saw body from 1/2" plywood (sand sides smooth). Fill any voids, cracks or knot holes with filler.
- Saw 2 hips and 4 legs from 1/2" plywood.
- Sand curved surfaces with a spindle sander to smooth.
- Round over edges with 1/8" router bit or sand to a 1/8” radius.
- Sand edges to remove roughness.
- Drill holes for eye with a 1/8" bit.
- Glue hips and legs to body.
- Rub your hands over the entire vehicle to make sure there are not sharp edges or points. Remove with sandpaper if any are found.
Download pattern here. https://slwg.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Stegasaurous01.png