This item is just a cutout that Children paint as desired.
- Band Saw or Scroll saw
- Sanders – Disc, Belt and Spindle
- Router with 1/8″ or 1/4″ round over bit
- Drill Press
- Sand paper or emery boards
- 3/4″ solid wood or plywood for body.
- 1/2″ solid wood or plywood for legs.
- Make patterns for the body and legs from print of Dinosaur by gluing to a piece of cardboard. Cut pattern to shape.
- Draw shape on wood surfaces.
- Saw body from 3/4″ lumber (sand sides smooth). Fill any voids, cracks or knot holes with filler.
- Saw legs from 1/2″ wood or plywood.
- Sand curved surfaces with a spindle sander to smooth.
- Round over edges with 1/8″ or 1/4″ router bit.
- Sand edges to remove roughness.
- Drill holes for eye with a 1/8″ bit.
- Glue legs to body.
- Draw lines for scarf or paint scarf.
- Rub your hands over the entire vehicle to make sure there are not sharp edges or points. Remove with sandpaper if any are found.