Skip to content
- Band Saw or Scroll saw
- Sanders – Disc, belt, and spindle.
- Sand paper or emery boards
- ¼” and 1/2″ plywood or solid wood
- Make pattern from print of Cardinal medallion parts by gluing to a piece of cardboard. Cut pattern to shape.
- Draw shape on wood surface.
- Saw Backing & base from 1/2″ thick solid wood or plywood . Fill any voids, cracks or knot holes with filler.
- Saw Cardinal from ¼” plywood or solid wood.
- Sand cut surfaces with a rotary sander to smooth.
- Sand edges to remove roughness. Break any sharp edges with sandpaper.
- Rub your hands over the entire vehicle to make sure there are not sharp edges or points. Remove with sandpaper if any are found.
Download pattern here.