This item is just a cutout that Children paint as desired.
- Band Saw or Scroll saw
- Sanders – Disc, Belt and Spindle
- Drill Press with 1/16″ drill bit
- Sand paper or emery boards
1/8″ to ¼” wood
- Make pattern from print of Dinosaur body and legs by gluing to a piece of cardboard. Cut pattern to shape. Draw shape on wood surface and locate drill center.
- Saw item from material. Easier cutting will result if you double face tape 4 – 6 pieces of wood together. Drill 1/16″ hole for hanging.
- Sand to ease rough or sharp edges.