Date(s) - 2021/05/02
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Faust Park Shop
Instructor: Bill Schuchat
- Start Time. 8:30 AM
- End Time. 4:30 PM
- Lunch break 12-1
- Max class size will be 4 unless Covid restrictions have changed beforehand.
- Prerequisites: Guild Safety Class
- Materials and supplies that attendees are expected to bring. None
- Materials that will be provided by the Guild. All lumber, wheels, axles, and glue will be furnished by the Guild. Materials are construction grade 2x4s. Jigs will be furnished to make assembly easier
- Other items Students need to bring to class: Safety Glasses and Hearing Protection
- Class description: This project was in the 2016 edition of Woodcraft Magazine. Plans for several versions of trucks will be available (pick up, stake bed, tanker, tow truck, or dump truck). Students may build more than one toy. Table saw, chop saw, band saw, thickness planer, drill press, and router/router table will be used. 23 gage pinner will be used to hold parts in place as the glue dries. Trucks will be unfinished; attendees can finish them following class if desired. Completed toys may be donated to the Guild’s Toy Program.
Registrations are closed for this event.