Skip to content
- Band Saw or Scroll saw
- Sanders – Rotary & band
- Sand paper or emery boards
- Make patterns from print of Turkey by gluing to a piece of cardboard.
- Cut patterns to shape.
- Draw shapes on wood surface.
- Saw items from material. Easier cutting will result if you double face tape 4 pieces of the 3/16" wood together.
- Sand to ease rough or sharp edges.
- Rub your hands over the entire vehicle to make sure there are not sharp edges or points. Remove with sandpaper if any are found.
Download pattern here.